Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||LPG Tanker Truck||Tank Material:||Q345R Q370R Carbon Steel|
|Applications:||Used For Filling LPG Gas Cylinders And Small LPG Tank||Emission Standardruck:||Euro II|
|Truck Drive Wheel:||4x2 6 Wheels 6 Wheeler, 6x4 10 Wheels, 10 Wheeler||Color:||Red White LPG Storage Tank Customer's Request|
|LPG Filling Medium:||Liquefied Petroleum Gas Propane||Tank Capacity:||5cbm 10cbm 15cbm 20cbm 25cbm 30cbm 35cbm|
|Truck Brand:||Dongfeng FAW Foton Sinotruk HOWO JAC Isuzu||Key Parts:||Explosion-Proof Pump, Motor, Filling Scales|
|Loading Capacity:||5tons, 10 Tons, 15 Tons.||Key Parts:||Pump, Motor, Filling Gun, Or Filling Diespenser|
HOWO 6x4 10 wheel 20M3 LPG Tanker LPG Gas Bobtail Truck 20000L price
|Cabin||Sinotruk Hw76 Cabin ,left hand drive,
with air conditioner3 Passengers Allowed
|Vehicle Main Dimensions||Overall dimensions (L x W x H)mm||8980×2500×3690|
|Wheel base (mm)||4350 +1350|
|Wheel track (front/rear) (mm)||1900 /1800|
|Weight in KGS||Tare Weight||12000|
|Front axles loading capacity||1x7000|
|Rear axles loading capacity||2x16000|
|Max. driving speed(km/h)||90|
|Type||4-stroke direct injection , 6-cylinder in-line with water cooling,
turbo-charging and inter-cooling
|Emission standard||Euro II|
|Gearbox||10 forwards & 2 reverse|
|Steering||Left hand driven|
|Tire||10.00-20 nylon tires with one spare ,11 pieces totally|
|LPG Tank System||Volume of tank: 20 CBM
Filling Medium: Liquefied Petroleum Gas (propane)
Medium Density:420-590 kg/ cbm
Design Temperature(ºC):Under 50ºC
Water Pressure Test(MPa) : 2.1 Mpa / 21 Bar
Design Pressure(MPa): 1.61 Mpa / 16.1 Bar
Corrosion Allowance(mm): 1mm
Tank Material: Q345R high tension steel, 10 mm Thick Tank Body.
With filling system , hydraulic pump ,hydraulic motor,lpg pump ,
meter, filling hoses , filling nozzle.
Main Accessories: Safety Valve DN100,Emergency Cut-off Valves,
DN25 for gas phase,DN50 for liquid phase;Ball Valves,DN25 for gas phase,
DN50 for liquid phase;Liquid level meter,
Pressure gauges,Temperature Gauge,
LPG Tank Truck details
The Characteristic of LPG TANK from our Company:
1. The tank is one important part of the liquefied gas semi-trailer.
2. The tank consists of the cylinder shell and standard ellipsoidal head.
3. The tank’s material is high intension steel plate Q345R that is specially used in pressure vessel.
4. The double side auto-welding is adopted in tank’s main welding joints.
5. The 100% x-ray checking shall be done to A and B kinds welding joints and shall accord with Ⅱ grade requirements of JB4730 ‘Non-destruction testing for Pressure vessels’.
6. The fully magnetism checking or penetrate checking shall be done to C and D kinds welding joints and shall accord with Ⅰ grade requirements of JB4730. PWHT shall be done after the welding of tank. The hydraulic test shall be done after the post weld heat treatment.
7. The manhole of the tank is used for cleaning and maintenance of the tank’s inside. The baffles are mounted on the tank’s inside to prevent wave. The seat is welded on the tank’s bottom.
8.After tanker assembly, have carried on the gas leak test to the complete vehicle according to the design pressure, authorize third party to have qualification supervise after examining by country-qualified making available to the users.
Contact Person: eric